Spenden für die Refugee Bus Tour 2015 werden noch gebraucht um Benzin und Essen zu kaufen. Klickt auf das Bild um zur Seite der Spendenkampagne zu kommen.
12 o´clock in the refugee office , Waldemarstraße 46
The bus-tour takes probably place from 18th of april – 11th of may.
You are welcome to join.
…infrastructure support needed:
– money for benzin (a lot!)
– drivers (over 25years old)
– support for translation
***CALL FOR BUSTOUR***
We are refugee activists and supporters from Berlin (Oranienplatz protest, occupied Ohlauer School).
In April/May we want to do a bus tour through Germany.
We plan to travel in three vans (20 people max.) and go to a different place every day.
On the tour we want to connect with
– Refugee and migrant collectives
– Anti-fascist & anti-racist groups
– Refugees Welcome groups
– People in Lagers
We want to talk about:
– The situation of refugees in your area.
– Your political strategies. What do you do?
– What has happened in your area over the last years?
– How is your connection to people inside/outside the Lagers?
– What are your major problems right now (personal/political)?
– How do politicians, news and neighbors react?
– Can we develop a common strategy against new asylum law restrictions, Lagers and deportation?
We want to know your answers and tell you about the last three years in Berlin.
To do this bus tour we need…
What do you think we could do together while we’re in your area?
Should we drive to Lagers and talk to refugee activists there?
Do you know people in the Lagers?
Which places in your BUNDESLAND should we visit to push our issue?
Thanks and solidarity!